PACIFIC SUN ALGAE REACTOR AR-PRO
Algae reactors are an ideal way to help reduce Nitrates and Phosphates. The reduction of nutrients help to have healthy marine coral system.
A simple and effective natural nutrient control method that helps promote a healthy and thriving reef tank!
The AR-Pro series incorporates a unique design that allows macro algae such as Chaetomorpha to grow with great yields, leading to the effective nutrient export of unwanted nitrates and phosphates.
In addition to nutrient control, the use of AR-PRO algae reactor provides other benefits such as the consumption of excess CO2 and elevation of oxygen levels in the aquarium.
Recommended to be used on a reverse daylight cycle, helping to balance pH swings and create a stable environment for the tank inhabitants.
- NO3 reduction
- PO4 reduction
- Dissolved Organics reduction
- Carbon dioxide reduction
- Increased Oxygen Levels
- Increase and stabilise pH
- Increased Redox levels
- Improve water quality
- Speed up corals calcification
- Helps create healthy natural conditions for all aquarium inhabitants.
- Replaces other methods of nutrient control such as Carbon Dosing and Bio-Pellets with a natural solution.